Extended information on cookies
The website www.albergolagorosso.it does not use profiling cookies in any way, cookies aimed at creating user profiles, used in order to send advertising messages with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
The site uses "necessary technical" cookies and those of Google Analitycs which however are not for profiling, therefore it only has the obligation to provide information but not to obtain consent.
What are cookies
Cookies are information saved on the hard disk of the user's terminal and which are sent by the user's browser to a Web server and which refer to the use of the network. Consequently, they allow you to know the services, the sites visited and the options that have been displayed while surfing the net. Cookies are small files, containing letters and numbers, which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.The cookies are then re-sent to the original site on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes these cookies. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device.
Therefore, this information is not provided spontaneously and directly, but leaves a trace of the user's browsing on the net.
Cookies perform various functions and allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and, more generally, improving your experience. They can also help ensure that the advertisements shown while browsing are of interest to you and that the marketing activities carried out conform to your preferences, avoiding unwelcome promotional initiatives or ones that are not in line with the user's needs.
While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside (e.g.: images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that the user is visiting. Possono esserci, quindi, sotto questo profilo:
- Direct cookies, sent directly from a site to the user's device. This site does not use direct profiling cookies, but only technical cookies (see below).
- Third party cookies, sourced from a third party but sent on our behalf. This site uses third-party cookies to facilitate the analysis of our website and its use (as described below).
Depending on the purpose of using cookies, these can be divided into:
- Technical cookies: they are used to allow the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network or to provide a service expressly requested by the user. They are not used for any other purpose. In the category of technical cookies, the use of which does not require the user's consent, the following are distinguished:
- Navigation or session cookies: guarantee normal navigation and use of the website (e.g.: to authenticate and access restricted areas). The use of these cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's device and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- Cookies analytics: if they are used only to collect information in aggregate form, on the number of users who visit the site and how they visit it. This type of cookie falls under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same third party. Therefore, the user is invited to consult the information on privacy and on the use of third-party cookies directly on the manager's website by clicking on the following link: https://policies.google.com/?gl=IT&hl=it
- Functionality cookies: they allow the user to navigate based on a series of selected criteria (e.g.: language or services to which he has subscribed) to improve the service rendered to the user.
- Profiling cookies: they are aimed at creating user profiles and used to send targeted promotional messages according to the preferences shown while surfing the net. These cookies can only be used for these purposes with the user's consent.
How cookies are used by this site
- know the total number of visitors on an ongoing basis as well as the types of browsers (e.g. Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge) and operating systems (e.g. Windows, Macintosh or Android) used;
- monitor site performance, including how visitors use it, as well as to improve its functionality.
What categories of cookies we use
The types of cookies used can be classified into one of the categories, shown below in the following table:
|Name||Typology||Features and purposes||Expiration|
|Session||Session cookies||This cookie is used to count how many times a site has been viewed by different visitors; for this purpose, a random identification number is assigned to the visitor, which allows the visitor not to be counted twice.||1 day|
|_ga||Analytics cookies||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage for the site's analytical report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics cookies||Installed by Google Analytics, the _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, also creating an analytical report on website performance. Some of the data collected includes the number of visitors, their origin and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA-157962473-1||Analytics cookies||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute|
How to control or delete cookies
You can block cookies by following the instructions provided by your browser (usually found in the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" menu). Disabling a cookie or a category of cookies does not delete them from the browser. Therefore, this operation must be performed directly in the browser.
If you want to delete, disable or restore the cookies on your computer, you can use the cookie configuration pages made available by any third-party content providers, or through the user's browser options.
Below is a list of instructions for managing cookies in relation to the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_GB
- Opera – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
If you use a mobile device, refer to its instruction manual to find out how to manage cookies.
Previously set cookies
If the user has disabled one or more cookies, we would still be able to use the information collected before such disabling was carried out through the preferences.Tuttavia, a partire da tale momento, cesseremo di utilizzare i cookies disabilitati per raccogliere ulteriori informazioni.
For any variation of your consent to the processing of cookies, you can access the preferences panel using the yellow "Setting cookies" button on the left side of each page of this site.
From time to time, we may make changes to this information, for example to comply with new requirements imposed by applicable legislation or to meet technical requirements or in the face of new services provided by the Site or by Albergo Lago Rosso.
The updated information will be published on the Website: we therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.